Our Recent Activities
- Our practitioner has been appointed as Ahli Jawatankuasa Kerja Pembangunan Polisi Pengurusan Sisa Radioaktif dan Bahan Api Nuklear Terpakai Kebangsaan, Lembaga Perlesenan Tenaga Atom Malaysia, 2020/2022. The primary role is to provide advice and recommendation to AELB in developing radioactive and nuclear waste national policy.
- Our practitioner has been appointed as the Board Member of the Malaysian Nuclear Professional Chapter (MNPC) under the Malaysian Nuclear Society for 2020/2021.
- On 19 November 2020, our practitioner delivered an online training on the subject of radioactive waste management and atomic energy regulatory at the International Nuclear Science, Technology and Engineering Conference (iNUSTEC2020), Bangi organized by the Malaysian Nuclear Society (MNS). Credit to MNS: Credit to MNS: https://inustec2020.com/
- On 28 October 2020, our practitioner delivered an oral presentation at the Virtual International NORM2020 Conference organized by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Vienna, Austria. The presented paper focusing on the management and disposal of NORM Residue with the support of the Malaysian Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) and Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). For more info, please email to email@example.com. Credit to IAEA NORM2020: http://iaea.org/events/norm-2020
- On 29 October 2019, our practitioner delivered an oral presentation at the International Nuclear Science, Technology and Engineering Conference (iNUSTEC2019), Bangi organized by the Malaysian Nuclear Society (MNS). The presented paper focusing on a case study of environmental remediation of NORM-Contaminated Site. Credit to MNS: http://www.nuklearmalaysia.org/conference/10-general
- On 27 November 2017, our practitioner delivered an oral presentation at the National Radiation Protection Conference, Kuantan organized by the Malaysian Radiation Protection Association (MARPA). The presented paper focusing on radiation dose monitoring; the current and future prospective. Credit to MARPA: http://marpa.org.my
- Site selection for the first stage survey for disposal of nuclear waste site to be carried out in Hokkaido, Japan. Credit to NHK: https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20201008_28/
- The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is organizing an International Conference on the Management of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) in Industry scheduled on 19–23 October 2020, Vienna, Austria Vienna, Austria. Credit to IAEA: https://www.iaea.org/events/norm-2020
- In Ukraine, a forest fire occurred in the radiation exclusion zone near Chernobyl nuclear station. Credit to New Straits Times: https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2020/04/581659/radiation-spike-forest-fire-rages-chernobyl
- In India, the Himalaya mountain ranges now can be seen from a distance. Credit to Malay Mail: https://www.malaymail.com/news/life/2020/04/09/beautiful-himalayas-unveiled-after-three-decades-pollution-lifts-with-covid/1855017
- In Malaysia, the air pollution index (API) was reported as ‘Good’ during Movement Control Order (MCO). Credit to The Star: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/focus/2020/03/29/an-mco-side-effect-a-breath-of-fresh-air